Chief Operating Officer
Salary ZAR1700000 - ZAR2000000 per annum
Consultant Jasmine Araujo
Date posted 13 March 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A Top Retail/Manufacturing company, based in Johannesburg, is currently looking for a COO to grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency by providing management and vision to the operational division as well as strategic leadership.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Reporting - Generate appropriate and informative reports regarding qualitative and quantitative performance of the department.
- Operational strategy and management - Assist the CEO in the development and implementation of the short and long-term business strategies of the company.
- Leadership and management - Accountable for a highly engaged, high performing productive and competent workforce.
- Financial and budget management - Development of operational budgets and giving input into the group budget.
- Operational process optimisation - Develop and promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
- Business development and support - Assist the CEO in establishing an appropriate organisational structure.
Qualifications, competencies and experience required:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (or equivalent NQF level 7).
- MBA (NQF level 9) - Desirable.
- Operational management of all business functions such as IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales etc.
- African and Global markets.
- 10 + years experience in a similar relevant role.
- 3- 5 years Manufacturing/Production or Retail/Wholesale industry experience.
- Financial and Business acumen.
- Influencing others, building collaborative relationships, forward thinking, Initiative, results orientated.
If you suit the above requirements, please submit your CV ASAP to not miss out on this excellent COO opportunity.