Salary ZAR700000 - ZAR900000 per annum
Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 aerospace Durban KwaZulu-Natal ZA 4016 ZAR 700000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The CAM in liaison with a group of other post holders, will ensure the company’s compliance to relevant Aviation regulations and that all maintenance is carried out by a suitably approved maintenance in accordance with the relevant approved maintenance programme, on time and to an approved standard. The CAM will act to ensure that the organizations responsibilities can be met.
- Establishment and development of maintenance programmes for the aircraft managed by the organization
- Presentation of maintenance programmes to the competent authority for approval and provision of a copy to the owner operator.
- Ensure the approval of modifications and repairs.
- Ensuring modifications and repairs (changes) are carried out to an approved standard.
- Ensuring all maintenance is carried out in accordance with the approved maintenance programme and released in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Ensuring all applicable airworthiness directives and operational directives with a continued airworthiness impact are applied.
- Ensuring that the aircraft is taken to an appropriately approved maintenance organization whenever necessary.
- Ensuring all known defects are rectified.
- That the Certificate of Airworthiness for each aircraft remains valid in respect of:
i. The Airworthiness of the aircraft.
ii. The expiry date specified on the Airworthiness Review Certificate and
iii. Any other condition specified in the Certificate:
- Competent in Maintenance Planning Systems & utilization of all AMO resources, systems and equipment at various operational bases.
- Have an in depth understanding of all AMO and Aircraft Manufacturer technical documentation, service letters and bulletins
- Good knowledge of Aviation Laws, Regulations and Operating Standards
- Good knowledge of Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- 10 years aviation technical experience preferably in a similar role
- Deep understanding of helicopter & fixed wing service schedules and procedures.