Public Law Associate
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity has become available for a candidate with 2-4 years public law experience at a law firm in Johannesburg!
- Providing legal guidance and support
- Completing extensive case-related research into relevant laws and regulations, negotiating on behalf of clients, drafting and interpreting contracts and legal documents and overseeing compliance with those documents
- Planning and presenting arguments and counter-arguments in a court of law
- Creating and maintaining a good rapport with the firm's clients
- Keeping all stakeholders - from their senior colleagues to clients - abreast of the progress of a case by creating reports and communicating verbally.
- Admitted Attorney with 2-4 years post-admission experience in public law and general litigation
- Posseses extensive legal knowledge in public sector law and litigation
- Strong academic record
- Ability to manage several matters simultaneously
- Must have previous experience working independently or with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to gain the trust and credibility of leadership
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates.
If you are an Admitted Attorney with 2-4 years public law experience looking to join a fantastic law firm based in Johannesburg, please apply today!