Consultant Bukhosi Ndlovu
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 legal Johannesburg Gauteng ZA ZAR 300000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
To assist the legal department with various tasks ranging from administrative duties or draft legal documentation.
A leading property company in the South African market.
- To ensure that filing, administration duties, distribution and correspondence of legal documentation are done as per deadlines
- To review and draft legal documentation as required by the legal services department
- To liase with stakeholders and external stakeholders to ensure that legal documentation complies with legislative and regulatory requirements
- To ensure that all legal reports are up to date in order to provide timeous and accurate information
- To manage the diaries of the legal services team in order to ensure the efficient functioning of the team
- To attend to administration queries/requests and follow through with the appropriate stakeholders
- To ensure all documentation is kept in a safe and secure environment.
- Basic property management
- Legal proccesses and procedures
- 2-5 years paralegal experience
- 1 year experience in property
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Understanding the legal environment within the property industry
- Grade 12
- Diploma/ Certificate in legal administration/paralegal