Salary ZAR250000 - ZAR336000 per annum
Consultant Jan McDonald
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-11-08 property-and-housing 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Our Client, a multinational financial services firm who are looking for a Leasing consultant, join their growing team. It is vital that all key deliverables and milestones are kept on track. The candidate will be stretched to excelling her / his knowledge of legal property management in-lines with business operations in order to successfully implement this project.
- Be responsible for the regional/provincial property management of the retail branch and commercial office portfolio.
- Identify leasing opportunities for profitable for the retail branches and commercial offices across South Africa in accordance with the retail and commercial portfolio strategy.
- Negotiate with Landlords/managing agents for most beneficial terms and conditions for new retail branches and commercial offices, relocation's, enlargements, reductions, closures and renewals of the aforesaid.
- Prepare legal offers, which incorporates commercial and legal terms and conditions, and the Landlords.
- At all instances consider legal, commercial and risk exposure in all leasing transactions, and mitigate and address any such exposure.
- Conclude the above leasing transactions, on terms and conditions in accordance of client mandates and acceptable legal principles/standard.
- Identifies property trends for opportunities. Identifies and resolve problematic vacancies for portfolio clients. Develop and maintain customer / industry networks to maximise lead identification.
- Grade 12
- Legal Degree and admitted as an attorney or/and Property Management Diploma with minimum of 5 years practical retail and commercial property management experience
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organising
- Technical Knowledge
- Thinking Skills
- A valid driver’s license and own transport will be a necessity as the role will involve travelling.