Real Estate Lawyer
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 30 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A top-tier international law firm is looking for an Admitted Conveyancer to join their Real Estate Department. Experience in large corporate commercial notarial transactions essential.
- Real estate due diligence
- Assisting with the registration of commercial transfers and bonds as well as bond cancellations
- Negotiating and drafting of commercial sale and lease agreements, notarial bonds, notarial lease agreements, commercial bonds and notarial servitudes
- Assiting with a variety of corporate commercial transactions including real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- EE/AA candidates preferred.
- Admitted Attorney and Admitted Conveyancer
- 2-3 years post-qualification experience
- Experience with large corporate-commercial notarial transactions
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates.
If you are a junior conveyancer with top-tier property experience looking to grow your career in a reputable international law firm please apply today!