Senior Knowledge Lawyer
Salary ZAR900000 - ZAR1300000 per annum + TBC
Consultant Bukhosi Ndlovu
Date posted 31 January 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A leading law firm with an international presence based in Sandton seeks to hire a Senior Knowledge Lawyer with 8 to 10 years PQE experience and excellent academic credentials.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Knowledge Lawyer position:
- Driving preparation, finalisation & refinement of further key standard from precedents( SFP’s) for various practice groups, including banking and finance, corporate and dispute resolution.
- Participating in drafting & reviewing SFPs when it is required to share the workload of our own fee earners assigned with the development of precedents.
- Identifying knowledge gaps and working towards filling these knowledge gaps.
- Being the communication between the business development team and the associates on client current awareness initiatives.
- Ensuring that SFP’s and knowledge materials are maintained and up to date.
- Formulating and delivering internal and client focused external training programmes, involving the attorneys as required.
Key Requirements for the Senior Knowledge Lawyer position:
- 8 to 10 years PQE experience.
- Excellent Academic credentials.
- Admitted Attorney.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Experience at competing top tier law firm preferred.
- Strong technical skills to support various departments such as: Banking and finance, corporate & dispute resolution.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a change and join a leading law firm based in Sandton. If you are interested and possesses the required skill set please contact me on Bukhosi.Ndlovu@Robertwalters.com or 011 881 2475.