Tax Disputes Lawyer
Salary ZAR1200000 - ZAR2200000 per annum
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-07 legal Johannesburg Gauteng 20 Woodlands Drive, Woodlands, Woodmead ZA 2128 ZAR 1200000 2200000 2200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting in-house opportunity has just become available for a Tax Attorney with Tax Litigation experience.
- Handling disputes with SARS at all stages of the process including responding to requests for information, dealing with the objection process, representing clients in the alternative dispute resolution processes with SARS, settlements and compromises
- Dealing with voluntary disclosures
- Representing clients in the tax courts where appropriate.
- Admitted Attorney or Advocate
- Tax qualification eg. HDip (Tax), Honours in Tax or MCom (Tax)
- At least 7 years post articles/pupilage experience in resolving tax disputes with a good understanding and knowledge of the Tax Administration Act
- A good knowledge of the inner workings of SARS and its processes and/or relationships with SARS beneficial
- Knowledge of which tax counsel to use for different types of tax disputes beneficial
- Prefence will be given to EE/AA candidates.