GRR Regulatory Risk Assistant Manager - Admitted Attorney
Salary ZAR500000 - ZAR650000 per annum
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 legal Johannesburg Gauteng 20 Woodlands Drive, Woodlands, Woodmead ZA 2128 ZAR 500000 650000 650000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international professional services firm is looking for an Admitted Attorney with 3+ years PQE in privacy and technology law to join their Risk and Regulatory team.
Supporting Engagement Manager in the delivery of services to/at client premises on delegated engagements/projects, focusing on the delivery of client engagements and sharing knowledge and experience with others.
Providing Regulatory Intelligence
- Ability to increase effectiveness of regulatory strategies by identifying and articulating intelligent data
- Defining a comprehensive and holistic view of the constituent system in which the cllient operates
- Analyzing the impact of possible restrictions or regulations in each part of the client's value chain and assessing the company's ability to respond
- Keeping in mind the client's regulatory strategy priorities when defining KPI's and metrics to enable effective execution and measurable progress.
Implementing Regulatory Compliance Change/Response Programs
- Ability to assess various components of the client's regulatory compliance system to identify gaps and prioritize solutions
- Conducting regulatory compliance current-state assessments, identifying gaps and prioritizing remediation by leveraging an in-depth understanding of regulations (current and potential) that are relevant to the client's business
- Analyzing key components of the client's regulatory reporting process (eg. automation, documentation, reviewing and approval) to identify gaps with leading practices
- Assessing policies and procedures to analyze compliance with regulatory requirements and evaluating overall operational efficiency.
- Admitted Attorney with 3 plus years post articles legal experience in privacy and technology law
- Experience in a client-facing/consulting/professional services role preferred
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates.
If you are an Admitted Attorney with at least 3 years post-admission experience in privacy and technology law, looking to join a global company and take the next step in your career please apply today!