Junior Compliance Analyst - Admitted Attorney
Salary ZAR240000 - ZAR300000 per annum
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-13 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity for a junior Admitted Attorney with 1-2 years compliance experience has opened up at an insurance company in Johannesburg.
- Maintenance of the Central Representative Register as part of general FAIS Fit and Proper Compliance
- Assisting Key Individuals and Representatives to maintain their Continuous Professional Development register
- Ensuring that the company adheres to the training requirements as prescribed by legislation
- Undertaking regular compliance risk assessments and advising the business on possible measures to mitigate identified risks
- Ensuring business activities are conducted in line with applicable legislative and regulatory frameworks, including internal policies and procedures
- Identifying and monitoring legislative developments and keeping the business abreast of them
- Monitoring compliance controls and their effectiveness
- Reviewing of marketing material to ensure legal compliance
- Conducting legal research and provding legal advice and support where requested
- Updating of compliance documentation as requested
- Conducting regulatory research when requested.
- LLB Degree
- BCom Degree is beneficial
- Admitted Attorney
- 1-2 years compliance experience in a legal environment
If you are a junior Admitted Attorney with 1-2 years compliance experience looking to join an exciting insurance environment and take the next step in your career please apply today!