Associate (Energy & Infrastructure)
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-21 legal Sandton Gauteng 61 Katherine Street, Sandhurst, Sandton ZA 2196 ZAR 700000 701000 701000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A top tier international law firm based in Sandton is looking for a lawyer from 5 years+ PQE to join the Energy & Infrastructure Finance team in Johanneburg,
The role sits within the Johannesburg Energy & Finance team. The Energy & Finance team carries out a wide range of finance work focused on the energy and infrastructure sectors, including project finance, renewable energy finance, PPP/PFI and sector-focused acquisition finance in the UK/Middle East and Africa. Clients consist of a number of international banks, development banks, lead arrangers, construction companies, infrastructure asset owners/sponsors and renewable energy developers. This is a transactional role, with a large amount of client contact, where experience of both debt and capital markets would be an asset. The role demands undertaking business development and marketing activities with enthusiasm. The opportunity includes:
- The very best national and international projects work
- Responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships
- Genuine long-term career prospects supported through a "best in class" training and personal development programme.
- Admitted Attorney
- Strong academic background
- At least 5 years broad banking experience
- Experience in energy or infrastructure finance is important but not essential
- The successful candidate will be technically excellent but equally important, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development
- Energy and enthusiasm for transactional work is required.
If you are an Admitted Attorney with at least 5 years banking and finance experience, looking to join an international law firm and take the next step in your career please apply today!