Newly Admitted Attorney
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-21 legal Johannesburg Gauteng 54 Melrose Boulevard, Melrose Arch ZA 2076 ZAR 560000 650000 650000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A global tax recovery company is looking for a newly Admitted Attorney to join their legal team.
- Regular collaboration with the entire withholding tax team
- Managing and dealing with queries in an organised and timely manner
- Performing technical research to resolve queries
- Identifying trends in types of queries received and communicating this with the team
- Keeping up to date with international tax law developments and ensuring the team is made aware of any new developments in the tax industry
- Collaborating to resolve issues
- Establishing lasting relationships with Tax Office contacts
- Working closely with the Team Leader to develop and accomplish goals and strategic plans
- Remaining knowledgeable of market and industry trends.
- BCom Law/LLB
- Newly Admitted Attorney or due to be Admitted as an Attorney
- Articles at a "Big 5" South African Law firm, top tier international firm or reputable boutique law firm
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of the financial services/investments industry advantageous
- Excellent command of English - both written and oral
- Strong drafting skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Word skills
- Salary is market related and based on previous experience.
If you are a driven, newly admitted Attorney with top-tier Articles and a strong academic background looking to join a global company please apply today!