Consultant Bukhosi Ndlovu
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 legal Sandton Gauteng ZA ZAR 800000 850000 850000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Company secretary is to manage company secretarial operations across the various countries and over 40 operational companies.
An Investment bank that was established 27 years ago with the intention of establishing a Pan African investment bank on the African Continent
- Work closely with the group compliance team to ensure compliance with all local and legislation in various countries.
- Serve as the Secretary to the Group Tax Committee, Group Audit Committee and Group Capital Advisory Committee.
- Update and maintain group organograms, committer terms of reference, board charters, delegation of authority framework.
- Set up new companies, amend Memoranda and Articles/MOI, and deregister companies as per business requirements.
- Induct new directors and provide training and continuous development for directors.
- Liaise with external auditors, lawyers, registrar of companies and regulators.
- Review financial statements for statutory complaince and accuracy of statutory information.
- LLB Degree
- Qualified Chartered Secretary
- An Associate (ACIS) or Fellow (FCIS) member of the chartered Secretaries of Southern Africa (CSSA)
- Atleast two years in a senior managerial role
- 6 years working in a company secretary environment
- Sound knowledge of Company law