Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-03 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A top tier international law firm based in Sandton is looking for a Knowledge Manager to organise and manage the information resources in the firm and to assist in the development of knowledge resources to meet the challenges in the changing legal environment.
- Information resources management, including good working relationships with suppliers
- Reference and research support for practitioners, including assistance in the development of their research skills
- Fiscal control with regard to the budget
- Online content management on the Intranet and in other databases
- Knowledge projects, including assistance with the development of the corporate archive
- Global integration, including interaction with international knowledge managers on matters of mutual interest
- BBibl or equivalent or degree with diploma in information science
- Minimum of three years experience in a knowledge management role in a law firm essential
- A legal qualification is advantageous
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidaes
If you have had at least three years experience in a knowledge management role at a law firm and are looking for a challenge and to take the next step in your career, please apply today!