Salary ZAR600000 - ZAR720000 per annum
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-21 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A top tier legal outsourcing provider based in Cape Town is looking for an Attorney with commercial and financial services experience to join their team!
- Working on various projects with a team of lawyers, primarily from a commercial law and financial services perspective
- Drafting and negotiation of derivatives agreements and accompanying collateral documentation, repurchase and securities lending agreements (ISDA, CSA, GMRA and GMSLA) together with the required due diligence associated with these agreements (including review of netting, collateral and diligence opinions)
- Carrying out the compliance exercise in line with the current regulatory landscape
- Law degree from a top South African or UK/EU based tertiary institution
- Admitted Attorney
- 5+ years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements at a law firm and in-house legal deparment
- Exposure to asset management and/or a strong banking and finance background
- Experience working in the UK advantageous
If you are an Admitted Attorney with commercial and financial services experience looking for a new challenge please apply today!