Admitted Corporate and Regulatory Attorney
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A top tier international law firm based in Sandton is looking for an Admitted Corporate and Regulatory Attorney with 2-4 years post qualification experience to join their Corporate and Regulatory practice.
- Contract drafting, advice and interpretation
- Drafting a wide array of legal opinions
- Providing advice from a regulatory and commercial perspective
- Applying the law and advising clients in light of relevant legal principles and procedural/statutory frameworks
- Identifying potential arguments, claims and defences.
- An experienced lawyer with 1-3 years PQE with commercial and/or regulatory experience
- Must come from a reputable South African or local law firm
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates.