Senior Banking and Project Finance Secretary
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-27 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A top tier international law firm based in Sandton is looking for a senior banking and project finance secretary to join their team.
- Co-ordinating tasks in the absence of Directors
- Dictaphone typing
- Typing of and making amendments to agreements - tracked changes, cross-referencing and formatting
- Drafting of general correspondence to clients
- Screening and answering telephone calls for Directors
- Taking messages, keeping a diary and arranging appointments
- Arranging travel and accomodation
- Preparing invoices
- Liasing directly with clients
- Compiling PowerPoint presentation slides
- Co-ordinating and assisting team with compiling tenders.
- 10-15 years experience essential
- Experience working for a senior partner or senior partners
- Must have experience at or come from a "Big 5" local or top tier international law firm
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates
If you are a banking and finance secretary from a top tier international or local law firm with at least 10 years experience looking to take the next step in your career please apply today!