Legal Solutions Architect
Location Cape TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A top-tier legal service provider to corporations and law firms is looking for a highly efficient Legal Solutions Architect to join their team.
The Legal Solutions Archtect role reports to the Head of Service Delivery and is positioned between business development and the delivery teams to perform a pivotal role in helping understand client requirements and define appropriate solutions, as well as being part of solution implementation, thereby directly supporting business development activity and revenue growth. This position requires solid consulting and analytical skills and an ability to interface credibly with senior executives, both internally and with clients. Specifically, this role is accountable for:
- Conferring with customers, prospects and stakeholders to determine and collect requirements
- Helping determine what client problems need to be solved and defining solutions
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and members of the delivery ecosystem, including external legal technology vendors and other delivery partners to devise client solutions
- Preparing proposals which demonstrate an understanding of the client's problems and which showcase the relevant service offerings, specific solutions, case studies and proof points
- Developing proposals and pricing models for innovative solutions
- Understanding and clearly defining the input required to create pricing estimates, working with sales and delivery organisations to finalise and obtain necessary signoffs across the organisation
- Informing solution briefs for the delivery team and the team involved in implementing solutions
- Ensuring the customer solutions are designed with operational delivery efficiency
- Coordinating with the BD team to pursue BD opportunities and close business
- Growing accounts through BD and operational strategic account solution plans
- Supporting marketing events - conferences, trade shows etc and contributing to marketing material, including thought leadership papers
- Participating in internal and client facing consulting engagements.
- 3+ years of client development, account management, client relations, consulting experience or other "commercial" experience within a high-performing, high-growth management consultancy or professional-services firm. Legal sector experience is preferable but not essential
- Relavent degree or higher qualification - BCom, Business Science, LLB or MBA preffered
- Ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, verbally and in writing, including expert executive communication and presentation skills
- Poise, confidence and maturity to interact with senior client levels
- Solid decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to probe customer business needs with insightful questions and demonstrable ability to recommend appropriate solutions and defend recommendations in a competetive environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to work extended hours when required
- Strong MS office skills
- Tech savvy.
If you are driven, determined and looking to take the next step in your career please apply today!