Head of Registry
Salary ZAR870000 - ZAR1500000 per annum
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 15 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A rarely available Head of Registry role has just become available at a governmental organization based in Pretoria. Reporting to the Chairperson and Chief Operating Officer, the role includes providing leadership with regard to planning, organising and managing all the activities related to the Registry.
- Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth management of panels
- Ensure effective document management and document flow
- Manage filing and storage of records
- Contribute to stakeholder awareness and respond to queries in terms of PAIA requirements
- Strategically manage and develop the division so as to enhance the utilisation and integrity of systems
- Develop, monitor and implement policies and procedures for the registry division
- Contribute to and participate in the development of the strategic and operational direction of the organisation
- Contribute to the organisation's adherence and compliance to effective corporate governance practices
- Manage risk in the division and contribute to organisational risk management activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Working experience of 5-8 years in a Registry environment
- Managerial experience in a Registry environment
Knoweldge and understanding of
- Court procedure/protocol/language
- Management principles
- Strategic targets and performance reporting requirements
- Policy development
- Registry regulatory requirements and rules
- Legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Compliance and corporate governance
- Risk management process
- Records management practices.
If you are a driven, determined lawyer with Registry and managerial experience and want to take the next step in your career please apply today!