Salary ZAR650000 - ZAR750000 per annum
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 15 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A rarely available Legal Manager position has just become available at a leading Health Care Organisation based in the West Rand. Reporting directly to the Company Secretary this role offers outstanding career progression for a lawyer who is a leader in their field.
- Providing legal advice to the Company, the Board and its committees as well as donor structures and relevant stakeholders
- Litigation management and dispute resolution
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including pleadings where necessary
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Effectively managing insurance portfolios, including the appointment of brokers and underwriters, reporting and tracking potential medical/donor adverse claims
- Providing training to staff and the Board on relevant laws, codes and standards.
- Admitted attorney
- 3 years Post Qualification Experience
- General commercial skillset advantage
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates.
If you are a driven, determined Admitted Attorney with at least 3 years Post Qualification Experience wanting to take the next step in your career please apply today!