Legal Project Manager/Consultant
Location Cape Town
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 15 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A well-renowned legal consultancy based in Cape Town is seeking to hire a Project Manager with a minimum of three years experience as a business facing project manager in legal services.
- Leading multiple legal and business projects simultaneously for internal and external clients from project set-up, through execution to completion
- Working with clients and consulting team members to understand the client's challenges and requirements across a variety of jurisdictions and work types
- Core responsibilites include project scoping, budgeting, work scheduling and planning, managing team productivity and quality, proactively managing risks, issues and changes, project status reporting, team briefing and training, stakeholder management, lessons learned and close out activities
- Contributing to continuous improvement projects, developing and refining project management processes, implementing change and contributing to the innovative use of legal technology for process efficiency.
- LLB degree
- At least three years experience as a business facing project manager or business consultant or business analyst in the legal services sector
- A recognised Project Management certificatoin is desirable.
If you are an ambitious lawyer with at least three years project management experience looking to join a top-tier legal consultancy please apply today!