Senior Trademark Prosecution Associate
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 09 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A rarely available Senior Trademark Prosecution role has just become available at one of the most respected IP firms in South Africa. This role offers outstanding career progression for an IP lawyer who is a leader in their field.
- Prepare correspondence to clients and opponents
- Analyse documentation and instructions and prepare legal advice and opinions
- Prepare marketing material, including articles for publication
- Attend to research and due diligence investigations
- Analyse and prepare search reports throughout Africa
- Report on official actions
- Prepare invoices
- Filing of Trademark applications throughout Africa
- Dealing with classification inquiries
- Dealing with classification quotes
- Client visits.
Qualification and experience:
- Legal qualification - Admitted Trademark Attorney
- Completed SAIIPL exams (Group 1 and 2)
- Trademark prosecution experience essential
- Experience working in an IP firm will be highly advantageous.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trademark Prosecution job.