Salary ZAR450000 - ZAR700000 per annum
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 09 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A rarely available Trademarks Associate role has just become available at one of South Africa's leading IP firms. This role offers outstanding career progression for an IP lawyer who is a leader in their field.
- Performing routine legal functions under minimal supervision of a qualified legal progessional
- Drafting and filing affidavits, summons and other legal processess
- Management and running of litigation matters
- Briefing counsel and attending to default judgments
- Conducting search and seizure operations and attending to post-raid formalities
- Preparing and drafting of schedules and client reports
- Liasing with local sheriffs, police and SARS officials
- Attending to all areas of practice and office procedures.
- Admitted attorney
- 3-4 years post articles experience
- Good academic record
- Anti-counterfeiting experience an added advantage
- Experience working in an IP firm advantageous
- Knowledge of Patricia, CMS and anti-counterfeiting will also be an advantage.
If you are driven and determined with a passion for IP this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate role.