Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-10 aerospace Johannesburg Gauteng Gauteng ZA 1871 ZAR 1200000 1600000 1600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
An urgent Maintenance Director role has just become available at a well established Aviation Group. This position required industry exposure.
Industry leader in the Aviation Space.
About this Maintenance Director role:
As the Maintenance Director in this company you will be expected to have in depth knowledge on both technical & operational management of aircraft Maintenance.
You will be reporting directly to the Europe.
- Operational leadership
- Formulation of Policy and driving Management System
- Input into overall Group Strategy
- Technical Understanding of Aviation Rotor and Regulatory Requirements i.e SA CAA, FAA and EASA
- Working knowledge of budgeting, financial & management accounting, statistics, scheduling and resource management.
- Familiarity with helicopter service schedules and procedures
- Familiarity with maintenance planning & utilisation of all AMO resources
- Understanding of all AMO and Aircraft Manufacturer technical documentation, service letters and bulletins
- Must have 10 years + aviation maintenance experience & a minimum of 8 years managerial experience in commercial aviation sector
- Must know Aviation Laws, Regulations and Operating Standards
- Must know Aviation Quality & Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Matric and an Aviation Engineering certificate or other related technical management qualification.