Salary ZAR700000 - ZAR900000 per annum
Consultant Bukhosi Ndlovu
Date posted 08 November 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
This international firm seeks a passionate and seasoned litigation attorney with business rescue and insolvency experience.
An international firm within the South African market.
- Counulting with clients and counsel
- Providing high quality legal advice to clients
- Attending to legal research
- Drafting pleadings, legal opinions and corrospondence
- Preparing cases for trial or arbitration
- Commerical litigation pertaining to companies/close corporations in liquidation and Business rescue
- Understanding of financial statements and insight into companies affairs, business, property and financial situation
- Drafting and issuing legal opinions legal opinions relevant to insolvency and business rescue. Understanding the legal work to the highest professional and client care standards.
- Minimum 3-5 years post articles experience
- Law degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- SA qualified and admitted attorney
- Working knowledge of procedural requirements of civil litigation and arbitration
- Initiative; Being proactive and innovative in achieving goals and exceeding goals, going the extra mile.
- Results drive; Abiility to work well under pressure without compromising work wuality or standards.
- Team work; Ability to work well within a team and independently, to assist with knowledge transfer to junior professionals and take advantage of team interactions.
- Work Standards; Ability to produce consistent high quality work
- Ethical; Display honesty and integrity at all times.