Commercial Litigation Associate
Consultant Bukhosi Ndlovu
Date posted 12 June 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
An individual is required in an international firm to work with clients, counsel,correspondent attorneys and sheriffs.
The largest Law firm in Africa which also happens to be a top 5 Law firm in Africa seeks an individual to join them as an Associate in the Dispute resolution department.
- Consulting with client and counsel
- Providing high quality legal advice to clients
- Attending legal research
- Drafting legal opinions
- Drafting pleadings and correspondence
- Preparing cases for trail or arbitration
- Litigating in Civil courts, triburnals and arbitrations
- Assisting directors with prepartation of training and/or other presentations and articles
- Undertaking the legal work to the highest professional and cleint care standards
- Building and maintaing relationships with clients
- Admitted Attorneys
- Atleast 2 years PQE
- Knowledge of procedural requirements of civil litigation and arbitration
- Passion for litigation
- keen to learn and grow
- A proactive individual
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising the work quality or standards.