General Commercial Litigation Associate
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 18 April 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A very exciting position has become available for a Junior Associate in the Commercial Litigation Department at a top tier international law firm.
- End-to-end litigation process
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of dispute related documents i.e. pleadings, notices, correspondence etc.
- Advising on all aspects of dispute avoidance, management and resolution of high quality highly complex disputes in the commercial sphere
- Management of disputes and preparation of strategies for dealing with claims be they by arbitration, adjudication, litigation, expert determination or mediation
- Strategically advising clients and managing client expectations and project delivery appropriately.
- LLB and completed articles
- Admitted Attorney
- One year post admission experience in commercial litigation
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates.
If you are a driven attorney with extensive experience in commercial litigation and looking for a rewarding role, please apply today.