Senior Litigation Associate
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 26 March 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A very exciting position has become available for a Senior Associate in the Litigation Department at a leading South African law firm based in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Associate:
- End-to-end litigation process
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of dispute related documents i.e. pleadings, notices, correspondence etc.
- Advising on all aspects of dispute avoidance, management and resolution of high quality, highly complex disputes
- Management of disputes and preparation of strategies for dealing with claims be they by international arbitration, litigation, adjudication, expert determination or mediation
- Strategically advising clients and managing client expectations and project delivery appropriately
- Managing junior associates and candidate attorneys
Key requirements of the Senior Associate:
- LLB degree and completed articles
- Admitted Attorney
- At least 5 years post admission experience in commercial litigation
If you are a driven attorney with extensive experience in commercial litigation and looking for a rewarding role, please apply today.