Corporate Commercial/M&A Attorney
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
A top tier international law firm in Sandton is looking for a Corporate Commercial/M&A Associate with 1-2 years PQE to join their team!
- Drafting various kinds of agreements including share purchase agreements, subscription agreements, repurchase agreements, share exchange agreements, inter-company loan agreements, notional vendor finance agreements, implementation agreements, shareholders agreements, inter-company loan agreements and escrow agreements;
- Reviewing various agreements and documents during legal due diligence exercises and preparing due diligence reports;
- Managing legal due diligence processes and leading due diligence teams;
- Drafting and reviewing memoranda of incorporation, resolutions for companies and trusts and ancillary documents during commercial transactions;
- Drafting and reviewing various kinds of finance agreements including facility agreements, pledge agreements, guarantees, assignment agreements and cession in security agreements;
- Advising on various aspects of the Companies Act;
- Preparing client memoranda and legal opinions;
- Reviewing circulars and related stock exchange documents in a transactional context;
- Managing transaction signing and closing meetings;
- Managing and liasing with legal counsel in various jurisdictions in a transactional context.
- Admitted Attorney 2017/2018
- 1-2 years post qualification experience in corporate commercial law/M&A
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates
If you are an Admitted Attorney with 1-2 years corporate commercial/M&A experience looking to join a top tier international law firm and take the next step in your career, please apply today!