Corporate and Regulatory Associate
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-22 legal Sandton Gauteng Katherine & West Building, 114 West Street, Sandton ZA 2196 ZAR 600000 601000 601000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A top tier international law firm based in Sandton is looking for a corporate commercial/M&A lawyer with at least three years post qualification experience to join their Corporate & Regulatory practice group.
- Drafting various kinds of agreements including share purchase agreements, subscription agreements, repurchase agreements, share exchange agreements, national vendor finance agreements, implementation agreements, shareholders' agreements, inter-company loan agreements and escrow agreements;
- Drafting and reviewing memoranda of incorporation, resolutions for companies and trusts and ancillary documents during commercial transactions;
- Drafting and reviewing various kinds of finance agreements including facility agreements, pledge agreements, guarantees, assignment agreements and cession in security agreements;
- Advising on various aspects of the Companies Act;
- Preparing client memoranda and legal agreements;
- Reviewing circulars and related stock exchange documents in a transactional context;
- Managing transaction signing and closing meetings;
- Managing and liasing with legal counsel in various jurisdictions in a transactional context.
- Admitted Attorney
- 3-5 years post qualification experience in a corporate commercial/M&A team at a big 5 South African law firm, top tier international law firm or reputable niche firm
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent academic transcripts
If you are a driven, determined Attorney with at least 3-5 years corporate commercial/M&A experience looking to take the next step in your career, please apply today!