Corporate M&A Associate
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-16 legal Johannesburg Gauteng ZA 2196 ZAR 600000 601000 601000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za
A top tier international law firm based in Sandton is looking for an Associate to join their Corporate M&A practice group.
- Drafting various kinds of agreements including share purchase agreements, subscription agreements, repurchase agreements, share exchange agreements, national vendor finance agreements, repurchase agreements, share exchange agreements, notional vendor finance agreements, implementation agreements, shareholders' agreements, inter-company loan agreements and escrow agreements;
- Reviewing various agreements and documents during legal due diligence exercises and preparing due diligence reports;
- Managing legal due diligence processes and leading due diligence teams;
- Drafting and reviewing memoranda of incorporation, resolutions for companies and trusts and ancillary documents during commercial transactions;
- Drafting and reviewing various kinds of finance agreements including facility agreements, pledge agreements, guarantees, assignment agreements and cession in security agreements;
- Advising on various aspects of the Companies Act;
- Preparing client memoranda and legal opinions;
- Reviewing circulars and related stock exchange documents in a transactional context;
- Managing transaction signing and closing meetings;
- Managing and liasing with legal counsel in various jurisdictions in a transactional context.
- Admitted Attorney
- 1-2 years post qualification experience in corporate M&A at a big 5 South African firm, top-tier international firm or reputable niche firm
- Excellent academic transcripts.
If you are a driven, determined Attorney with corporate M&A experience looking to further your career at a top international law firm please apply today!