Consultant Bukhosi Ndlovu
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-13 legal 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
Hogan Lovells seeks a Corporate and Commercial Senior Associate with excellent commercial drafting skills and solid mergers and acquisitions transactional experience.
Hogan Lovells is an international firm with an outstanding reputation that has won multiple awards in the legal industry.
Duties of the Senior Associate:
- This role calls for a thorough understanding of company law, partnership laws, trust law, private equity and Mergers and Acquisitions as well as experience in implementing mergers and acquisitions.
Specifically, the candidate should have had exposure to the following:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing transnational agreements, shareholder's agreements and partnership agreements.
- Drafting and issuing legal opinions relevant to the above mentioned areas of law
- Implementing transactions
- Experience in BEE transactions
- Must be able to read financial statements
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Attending to research on the above mentioned areas of law
- Initiative: Being proactive in achieving goals, achieving goals and going the extra mile
- Results driven: Ability to work well under pressure and deliver the required results without compromising quality of work.
- Team work: Ability to work well in a team and assist with knowledge transfer to junior professionals
- Work Standards: Ability to timeously produce consistent high quality work under pressure.
- Ethical: Display honest and integrity at all times