French speaking legal associate
Location Cape Town
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 30 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A well-renowned legal consultancy based in Cape Town is looking to hire a French speaking, French qualified lawyer with a minimum of two years post-qualification experience.
- Legal associate and contracts negotiator
- Drafting of various ISDA documentation, terminations and amendments
- Negotiation of all types of OTC derivatives, contracts and documentation
- Drafting, terminating and amending GMRA's and GMLA's
- Conducting due diligence reviews of constitutionals of corporations, funds, building societies and any other forms of business enterprise
- French qualified attorney
- Fluency in French and English
- At least two years post qualification experience in the corporate commercial sphere, either in practice or in house
- Experience in drafting and analysing commercial contracts from a legal perspective
If you are a driven, French speaking and French qualified attorney with commercial experience looking to work on an exciting project, with the possibility of going permanent please apply today!