Consultant Liezl Krynauw
Date posted 09 March 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A position has become available for a recently admitted attorney at a small commercial law firm in Sandton.
Responsibilities of the Junior Associate:
- Drafting, reviewing and vetting of various commercial agreements
- Draft correspondence to and liaise with clients
- Attend to legal research and opinion writing
- Attend to due diligences
- Diary management and administration
Requirements of the Junior Associate:
- LLB degree
- Completed articles
- Admission as an attorney is preferred
- Previous commercial experience
If you are an ambitious junior attorney with a willingness to learn, please apply today.