Consultant Liezl Krynauw
Date posted 09 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A global law firm based in Sandton is looking for an Associate to join their Mining team.
Responsibilities of the Mining Associate:
- Advise on various corporate transactions
- Drafting of various company documentation
- Drafting and compiling of applications and reports
- Assisting clients with developing internal procedures and processes
- Assisting clients with compliance with various legislation, policies and procedures applicable
- Attend to due dilligence procedures
Requirements of the Mining Associate:
- LLB and admitted attorney
- At least 3 years' experience in a corporate team in a law firm dealing with mining related matters
If you are a hard working and ambitious attorney with experience in the mining field and looking for a fruitful career in practice, please apply today.