Legal Assistant (Disabled Candidates Only)
Salary ZAR300000 - ZAR450000 per annum
Consultant Grant Jackson
Date posted 02 December 2016
A new vacancy for a legal assistant has just become available at one of South Africa's leading ICT & Infrastructure companies based in Midrand. This position is EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE TO PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES. Reporting to the Head of Legal this legal assistant role offers exceptional exposure to all areas of legal, from Contracts, HR, Labour, Litigation, Company Secretarial and More!
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares contract documentation for review by Legal Advisor
- Ensures that all contracts are current, up to date and easily accessible
- Follows through and assists with concluding the entire contract process, from signature through to contract renewal and service confirmation
- Researches and analyses the implications of case law, legislation and regulatory matters that affect the company and provide feedback to the Legal Advisor
- Provides research on issues involving company compliance with governmental and regulatory standards
Skills & Qualifications
- A relevant Paralegal qualification in Business Law (Contract Law, Corporate Law, Labour Law)
- At least 2 years’ working experience drafting, reviewing and managing commercial contracts
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Can identify and analyse complex issues and problems in management areas, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Displays excellent supervisory and organisational skills
- Can manage office functions economically and efficiently, organise work and establish priorities
- Maintain good interpersonal relations and communications with stakeholders across the Group
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word. PowerPoint and Excel
Please note that this position is exclusively available to persons with disabilities.