IT Risk Specialist
Salary ZAR600000 - ZAR740600 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
A well Established Financial Services house is looking for two IT Risk Specialists to join the Credit & Private Banking Teams, providing specialist advice to the business and technology environment.
The core function of these roles will be to, ensure the appropriate development and implementation of an IT Risk Management programme in accordance with the groups polices and IT risk requirements.
Key responsibilities in the IT Risk Specialist role will include:
- Management of risk inlcuding : identification, naalysis and evaluation of risks across the business and oversee implmentatio of appropriate control measudres.
- PArtner with IT regarding the monitroing & reviewing of risk eprfomance. Manage the conceptulaization, planning & delivery of IT risk projects
- Drive IT Risk awareness programmes.
A successful application in the IT Risk Specialist role will include:
- BSc in relative subject highly preferred (Informatics, IT, Computer Science, IT Risk Management)
- ITIL, COBIT, CISA
- Curious & tenacious candidate, who is not afraid to ask questions.
- 3- 5 years experience in relevant field.
Should you meet the requirements, please apply.