Information Security Officer
Salary ZAR650000 - ZAR780000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
A leading Financial Services House based in Johannesburg, is looking for an Information Security Officer to Oversee the security initiatives, in an ever evolving and disruptive business unit.
The largest business unit within this financial services house, is looking for a forward thinking and analytical candidate, who can join the business Overseeing & coordinating security across the bank. This will broadly include planning, directing and coordination of the banks security policies from a risk perspective.
Key responsibilities in the Information Security Officer role will include:
- Coordination of banks information security policies by setting procedures and guidelines.
- Measurement of the groups Security propensity, assessing vulnerabilities, identification and mitigation of risks.
- Development of disaster risk mitigation plans in areas of vulnerability (Encryption, Network Access).
- Threat modelling.
- Determining security risk appetite levels to adequately protect group.
- Drive strategy for ISO 2700
- Penetration testing
- A successful application in the Security Officer role will include.
- CISP Qualification highly preferred, and or EHC, COBIT, CRISC, CISA, CISM
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience within financial services.
- Hands on experience in Excel Modelling & Power BI is advantageous.
- Highly analytical and inquisitive mind.
Should you meet the requirements, please click to apply!