Consultant Catherine Patton
Date posted 28 November 2016
Leading media company is now looking to hire a Configuration Analyst to join their highly motivated team based in Johannesburg. This role would suit an ambitious results driven individual that is looking for a fast paced, dynamic company culture.
The Configuration Analyst duties will be to execute new configuration based on Business Requirements, making adjustments to existing configuration, defect fixes, quality and functional testing of system changes, documentation and maintenance of software applications, including support for various systems and applications.
Key Responsibilities for the Configuration Analyst:
- Configure and deliver accurate, quality configuration solutions such as new Product Service offerings
- -Pricing, Logistics, Pay Rules, Business Rules, Scheduling, Security Access Profiles etc.
- Solve and enhance business problems/processes with the understanding of the impact to other related systems, interfaces, processes and existing solutions
- Liaise between Internal Customers and IT partners (internal and vendor contacts)
- Respond to Operational Incidents and Enhancements with appropriate sense of urgency; follow up with customers and resolutions in a timely manner
- Gather and analyse Business Requirement Specifications, measurements, Data Mappings
- Matric is essential
- 5 years exposure in the same role
Should you meet the above requirements please apply!