Country Customer Support Specialist
Consultant Catherine Patton
Date posted 28 November 2016
Leading media company is now looking to hire a Country Customer Support Specialist to join their highly motivated IT team based in Johannesburg. This role would suit an ambitious results driven individual that is looking for a fast paced, dynamic company culture.
The Country Customer Support Specialist will be required to ensure consistent, efficient and effective delivery of customer experience in line with company standards and operational requirements. This individual will report into the Head of Customer Experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Country Customer Support Specilaist:
- Handle escalations for all customer issues from all in country touch points such as dealers, installers, walk in centres.
- Analyse regional complaints in order to identify opportunity for business improvements and trends as well as recommend strategies to address these, in discussion/agreement with in-country’s line managers.
- Design, Create and communicate policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all customer experience standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Identify training needs in country to ensure customer experience standards are maintained.
- Support various company projects across all countries.
- Manage all escalations to full resolution .
- Ensure appropriate feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- Travelling when required
Minimum Requirements for the Country Customer Support Specialist:
- 4 – 5 years experience within customer support andf team management
- Matric is essential
Should you meet the above requirements please apply!