Senior Java Developer
Consultant Jonathan Seton-Rogers
Date posted 03 November 2016
Our client a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high-performance construction materials and products is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team in Midrand. Operating globally and a certififed ‘’Top Employer" for 2016, this is a great oppurtunity to join a leading international organisation.
As the the Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for the development and delivery of mobile and web-based solutions. You will analyse customer, stakeholder, and team member inputs and requirements in order to help define software requirements and design. You will be responsible for successful implementation of these requirements.
Senior Java Developer Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience as a software engineer with analysis, design, implementation and deployment.
- 6+ years’ experience developing data-driven applications.
- 6+ years’ experience building web-based software systems.
- Solid database experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server
- Solid Java experience
If you would like the oppurtunity to be part of a global organisation as a senior software developer and you meet all the requirements,
please click apply.