Consultant Jonathan Seton-Rogers
Date posted 26 October 2016
One of South Africa’s largest Banks have an opening in their team for an experienced Oracle Developer in Johannesburg. You will be providing support to business giving you the opportunity to share technical knowledge on various systems in production phase to internal and external stakeholders.
Overview of Oracle Developer role:
The core function of the role would be developing solutions in Oracle and PLSQL with specific focus on Oracle Forms and Reporting.
Key Responsibilities for Oracle Developer:
- Developing new system requirements and enhancements on Oracle.
- Creating and developing system changes.
- Involvement in assisting business with managing production and test environments.
- Understanding and converting business requirements into technical requirements.
- Obtaining feedback from business users when determining requirements and system testing.
- Providing user and Application support of the production environment.
Oracle Developer Qualification and Requirements:
- 2 – 5 years oracle experience within IT industry
- Solid experience in developing Oracle forms and reports
- Experience in Unix scripting and Data
- BSc qualification or equivalent
- Payment systems experience would be advantageous
- South African Citizens only
Should you meet the all above criteria and be interested in the role please click apply to submit your application.