Data Governance and Quality Manager
Consultant Zahraa Mahomed
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 it Sandton Gauteng 76 Maude St, Sandown, Sandton ZA 2031 ZAR 1000000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Data Governance and Quality Manager will support the General Manager: Data Management and Analytics by managing data governance and data quality management across the group businesses.
Our client a leader in their field is currently looking for a strong Data Governance and Quality Manager to join their team in Sandton. We are looking for a specialist with strong data quality management and leadership skills.
Bachelor’s Degree at the appropriate NQF level in the area of information management, information systems, computer sciences or a related field.
A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working within a data governance or data management role.
- Experience in Data Governance and Compliance as a specalist.
- Strong team management experience.
- Previous work experience as a Business Analyst.
- Extensive relevant experience managing large scale data projects including briefing, scoping, testing to delivery.
- DAMA or equivalent data management certification is preferable.
- Previous experience with data processing systems.
- An excellent understanding of information management practices including information lifecycle management, data modelling, master data management and carrying out business audits and requirements gathering.
- Previous experience in business and system analytics.
Should you meet the above requirements please apply!