Pricing & Analytics Developer (.NET)
Salary ZAR300000 - ZAR400000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng 300 Acacia Road, Blackheath, Randburg ZA ZAR 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A short term insurance firm based in Johannesburg is looking for a Pricing & Analytics Developer, to build software's using C#.
The core function of this role is to create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Key responsibilities in the Pricing & Analytics Developer (.NET) role include:
- Participate in requiremenst analysis
- Produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C#,.NET)
- Revise, update/upgrade, refactor and debig code.
- Develop documentration throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
A successful application in the Pricing & Analytics Developer (.NET) role will inlcude:
- Relevant technical degree (Computer Science/Information Systems)
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience - Insurance experience would be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application development
- Familiarity with the ASP>NET frameworkj, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of at leat one .NET language ( C#, Visual Basic, .NET) and HTML/CSS3.
Should you meet the requirements, please apply!