Data Analyst - Pricing Analytics
Salary ZAR200000 - ZAR300000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 financial-services Johannesburg Gauteng 300 Acacia Road, Blackheath, Randburg ZA ZAR 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A short term insurance organisation based in Johannesburg is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Pricing & Analytics Team, to design, develop and maintain SQL scripting.
The core function of this role is to build extracts and reports using SQL and technologies of the .NET framework(SSIS).
Key responsibilities in the Data analyst role include:
- Writing of functional code.
- Performance of requirements analysis and develop documentations related to data extraction.
- Import files of various MFT/SFTP sites.
- Assist in UAT testing.
- Improve SQL scripts, as to move with business development.
- Data cleansing, mining an attending to queries.
A successful application in the Data Analyst role will include:
- Relevant technical degree (Computer Science/Information Systems)
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience - Insurance experience would be highly advantageous.
- Hands on experience in SQL scripting/storage.
- Ability to code in SQL Server, SSIS,SSRS
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Framework
Should you meet the requirements, please apply!