Consultant Catherine Patton
Date posted 19 January 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy is looking to hire a highly skilled and results-driven, proficient MI Analyst to join their team. This candidate will deal with various clients in the APAC region. The MI Analyst will be based in the Johannesburg office. The ideal candidate must come from a stable progressive background with sound knowledge on data, Data migration, SQL , report writing for stakeholders as well as dashboards. Must be a confident person who has the ability to work in a close knit team and deal with various stakeholders worldwide.
Key skills for the MI Analyst include:
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Skills especially advanced Excel (macro not essential). Understand and apply advanced formulas, good knowledge of nested and logical formulas.
- Advanced Excel features desirable such as Power Pivot and Power Pivot desirable.
- Exposure to utilising and implementing dashboards using Power View desirable.
- Analytical Data skills- summarise and interpret large volumes of data that is useful and meaningful
- Commercial Awareness -ability to interpret commercials, KPI’s and Service Level Agreements
- Understanding recruitment processes (preferable) including the data flow from a systems perspective
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce / design monthly Dashboard reports capturing and highlighting operational overview and service delivery
- Produce / design Quarterly Business Reviews
- Produce/design SLA & KPI reports
- Produce monthly Tenure reports
- Produce weekly / monthly Data Integrity Toolkit reports ensuring accuracy and completeness of data
- Compile and produce Agency Performance Review Reports (PSL reviews)
- Adhoc Weekly/Monthly reporting – Headcount, time sheet hours/ days reports
- Produce cost savings and avoidance analysis reports
- Be able to design, create , improve and update MI tool kits as needed
- Produce adhoc reports for accounts managers & Client Sponsor when required
- Produce weekly / monthly System Reconciliation Reports
- Maintenance and production of the current BAU reporting schedules
- Provide suitable cover & support for the Team Leader
Minimal requirements include
- A relevant IT/Finance degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This is an excellent role for a passionate, analytical MI Analyst to join a global team.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply