Consultant Mavis Filifana
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 consultancy Sandton Gauteng GreenPark Corner, Cnr West Road South and Lower Road, Morningside, Sandton ZA 2196 ZAR 420000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this Recruitment Consultant role you will assist with Recruitment Management processes such as sourcing candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc., providing regular market information from both internal and external sources, as well as ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and compliance with all client policies.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles.
- Managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising & feeding back to each candidate in a professional & timely manner.
- Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates & employee referrals.
- Recruitment Process Management.
- Line Manager Relationship management.
- Process and Procedure compliance.
Qualifications and experience:
- Matric (Grade 12).
- Must have Relevant degree.
- 5 – 8 Years’ experience in Recruitment Consultant role with direct souring experience.
- Must have experience in banking, finance, IT or financial services.
- MS office skills required.
- Client centric & consultative approach.
- Sense of urgency to achieve tasks.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Pro-active approach & can “think outside the box”.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
If you are a high performing, analytically thinking individual, with the ability to form professional relationships quickly and easily, then please apply today!