Business Development Manager
Consultant Megan Korber
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 health-and-safety 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.za https://www.robertwalters.co.za/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A healthcare and well-being organisation located in Randburg is looking for a Manager to join their New Business Development team.
- Development of distribution channels - relationships with 5 intermediaries, vendor registrations, relationships with networks for direct selling
- Prospecting - developing a definitive sales pipeline of wellbeing opportunities in each target market
- Conversion of prospects - becoming the most competitive option within each target market
- Implementation - design and project manage detailed sales implementation plans per target market
- Proposal development - design and develop well-differentiated proposals for target markets
- Honours degree or Masters degree in Business Development
- At least 3-5 years' working experience in a similar role with experience in the wellbeing industry preferred
- Proficiency in MS office and job-related software
- The ability to understand the company strategy and translate this into a robust and achievable Business Development strategy
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates.
If you have at least 3 years Business Development experience with experience or an interest in the healthcare industry, and are looking to take the next step in your career please apply today!