Salary ZAR300000 - ZAR400000 per annum
Consultant Thereza Kasigara
Date posted 30 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters South Africa
A Business Analyst role has just become available at social investment firm . This is a permanent contract role that will offer industry exposure.
This Social Investments firm is well recognised locally and they advise a wide range of clients including corporate, trusts and foundations who are committed to achieving significant social change.
If you are driven and self-motivated individual that strives for excellence then this is the type of organisation you will enjoy, apply today!
- Actively contribute to the thinking around, and delivery of, innovative client projects that are on-time, accurate, address client needs and seek to optimise social impact
- Flexibly support a variety of client projects, roles will vary from project-to-project, but will include independent management and delivery of individual workstreams and research projects
- Contribute to the development, standardisation, and implementation of internal business development frameworks and protocols, including those around project management, knowledge management, and delivery of projects
- Independently manage internal administration and take on unit administrative responsibilities as needed
• Strong analytical abilities
• Organisational and time management skills
• Good presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to write for a publication
• Experience with working in a project team (advantageous)
• Ability to synthesis information from different sources in order to make business decisions
• Two to three year's experience
• Previous role in a boutique strategy and advisory firm experience is preferable (at least one year)
Bcom in Economics/Business Management or related fields.
Post graduate degree preferred