Senior HR Manager: Africa
Salary ZAR850000 - ZAR1200000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 04 January 2017
A multinational sales and marketing company is looking to recruit a Senior HR Manager for Africa for their offices in Johannesburg.
About the role:
This person will be responsible for planning, directing and controlling all human resources activities as well as for all human resources functions for South Africa, Zambia and Ghana. This person will also be responsible for supporting human resources strategies and policies to support and achieve corporate business objectives and employer branding activities.
- To act as an internal HR partner for South Africa, Zambia, Ghana and other country openings in Africa, providing support and advise and to manage on all HR and employment
- Running the HR function for the South African entities
- Business partner to the Country Director's
- Responsibility for personnel development measures in cooperation with the Country Director's
- Initiates, coordinates and manages organizational development measures as requested.
- Provide accurate guidance and support to management team and staff on employment issues and laws.
- Organise and manage company benefits and associated administration to ensure smooth running of schemes
- Contact person to employees throughout all levels for any question regarding Human Resources related matters.
University degree in Human Resources or related discipline of advantage
Min. 7 years relevant work experience in Human Resources in an international company
In depth knowledge with employment law and labour relations
- Work experience in EE regulations
Ability to interact effectively at a variety of levels to build productive relationships and influence
Excellent organisational and administration skills
Strong customer service focus
Strong interpersonal skills